Perozak’s Welding is a full service shop specializing in welding, machining & fabrication. We have the skills, experience and equipment required for high quality craftsmanship. They are a result of over 30 years in our field. Our commitment to quality is recognized by industry leaders and we are certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau.
Our business was established in 2000 by Jeff Perozak. Since then Perozak’s Welding has earned a reputation of excellence. Our team is committed to superior customer service and fine craftsmanship. We offer the personal service of a small shop, with the quality of a large shop.
We serve a wide variety of industries including, logging, mining and transportation. If you have a project that we can create, repair or weld: we want to work with you! If you’re not sure if your project is right for us, just contact us. We are located in Rosslyn Ontario, but if you need on-site work completed anywhere in the Thunder Bay District: we have fully equipped mobile service trucks.
You may also know us by the name of our sister company: Twin City Industrial & Hydraulics.
- Parker Hydraulic & Pneumatic Cylinder
- Atlas Copco / Dynapac Roller
- Larue Snowblowers
- CWB certified shop with engineered procedures
Complete Fabrication Facility
- Custom Fabrication & Welding for Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum
- Machine Shop Services
- Drill Rigs
- Fuel & Rod Sloops
- Pump Shacks
Heavy Equipment Repairs
- Crushing Equipment
- Track Frame
- Guard Packages for new machines
- Hydraulic Cylinder Repairs & Manufacturing
- 2 Fully Equipped Service Trucks
- 2 Portable Align Boring and Bore Welding Machines
Full Featured Machine Shop
- Shear – 1/2” X 10″ capacity
- Hydraulic Break press – 1/2” X 12’ capacity
- Rolls – 1/2″ X 8′ capacity
- Forming Rolls for Square & Rectangle tubing
- Forming Rolls for Beams, Angle, Channel & Pipe